APPLICATION CLOSED: Sales and Marketing Manager
The Sales and Marketing Manager oversees the day-to-day sales, monitoring, and forecasting to better understand the market. He/she continually assesses AGREA’s marketing techniques and their efficacy in affecting sales, stays up-to-date on current market trends, and works collaboratively with the sales team to assess current projections.
This manager owns ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals, collaborates with a marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers, and takes calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition. He/she works in a hands-on fashion, builds a team and provides motivation and inspiration, sets the precedent for excellence through leading by example, and cultivates and deepens client relationships and partnerships that add value.
Corporate Position: Sales and Marketing Manager
Reports to: General Manager
Number of Open Positions: One (1)
Assignment Location: Philippines
Hiring Date: March 2019
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Experience in management in a corporate or social enterprise setting
- Transformative approach to leadership that inspires and empowers others
- Aware of the latest market trends and shifts, as well as projections for the future
- Evidence of ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Able to be persuasive and procure buy-in from upper management
- Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Must be a team player
Financial Planning and Strategy, Marketing Concepts, Positioning, People Management, Territory Management, Sales Planning, Competitive Analysis, Understanding the Customer, Product Development, Client Relationships, Creative Services
For interested applicants, please submit a comprehensive 1-page resumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Wed, February 6, 2019
by The AGREA Team