NOW HIRING: General Accountant
The General Accountant is responsible for the accounting functions and financial accounts of the company. In addition to the accounting functions, the General Accountant will assist the Chief Executive Officer and other business unit heads in managing the affairs of the company by providing accurate and timely financial data, and looking after internal control, and statutory and legal compliance.
Corporate Position: General Accountant
Number of Open Positions: One (1)
Assignment Location: Manila, Philippines
Hiring Date: ASAP
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares monthly financial statements and management reports to include variance analysis against budget
- Monitors, reconciles and analyzes accounts and keep records updated all the time
- Preparation of Budget and forecast as required in collaboration with the business unit heads and CEO
- Supports management and business unit heads in matters where financial information is needed and relevant in obtaining and/or implementing a requirement or project
- Monitors, prepares and ensures compliance to business and tax requirements which include responsibility on monthly remittances, filing of tax reports, submission of annual tax package and handling of tax risks and audits in coordination with the tax consultant
- Initiates timely and accurate completion of yearly local statutory accounts and audit requirements in collaboration with the external auditor
- Assist in evaluating possible risks and frauds and implementing guidelines to protect the company’s interest at all times
- Assist in organizing the finance functions including evaluating and implementing efficient work processes and systems to achieve smooth running of the day-to-day finance operations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or related Finance course
- At least 3 to 5 years in finance with hands-on experience in bookkeeping and financial reporting
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, Thorough and Detailed Oriented
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRING. APPLY NOW!
For interested applicants, please submit your comprehensive 1-page resumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on Mon, February 25, 2019
by The AGREA Team filed under