Agriculture Crops Production NC II is a new agriculture course at the AGREA Farm School, in partnership with TESDA Marinduque, which will train participants in producing various agricultural crops and includes performing nursery operations, planting, caring and maintaining of crops and carrying-out harvest and postharvest operations.
This course trains students the proper way of planting, growing, and harvesting grains, fruits, and vegetables. It also equips students in understanding and performing appropriate agricultural duties.
Some industry-standard skills that will be taught in this course include:
- Applying safety measures in farm operations
- Using farm tools and equipment
- Performing estimation and calculations
- Processing of farm wastes
- Performing record keeping
- Performing nursery operations
- Planting crops
- Caring and maintaining crops
- Carrying-out harvest and postharvest operations
Agriculture Crops Production NC II takes a minimum of 336 training hours or 42 days.
- Must be 18 years old and above at the time of application
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Medical Certificate
- Photocopy of Barangay Clearance
- Photocopy of any government-issued ID/school ID (if available)
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records/Form 137 (if available)
- 5 pcs Passport size picture with collar (white background)
- 5 pcs 1x1 size picture with collar (white background)
Graduates of other agriculture-related NC courses are also encouraged to apply.
Qualified graduates of Agriculture Crops Production NC II can find employment as farmer, grower, farm worker, nursery operator, farm aide, or farm caretaker.
Enrolment for Agricultural Crops Production NC II for October thru December 2019 intake is now open.
To enrol, or to avail scholarships offered by AGREA Farm School and TESDA Marinduque, or if you have other inquiries, please call/text Sun/Smart 0933 824-6020, Globe 0917 888-6505, Landline (042) 332-0025, M-F Office hours 9AM-5PM, or send an email to email@example.com.
VISIT the AGREA Farm School website for more information.
AGREA Farm School Team
Posted 2:00 PM, 15 August 2019
Updated 12:58 PM, 18 October 2019
Read More Articles | Back to Home | AGREA Farm School | Contact AGREA
Posted on Fri, October 18, 2019
by The AGREA Team filed under