Comment Moderation Policy
AGREA believes in the power of telling compelling stories from our partner communities, organizations, farmers and fisher folk, and volunteers. New Sprouts is where these stories aspire community engagement as we create a new narrative for agriculture. But this ability to share our insights also comes with a responsibility.
We have enabled commenting on certain parts of the website to encourage engagement and intelligent conversation from our site visitors. We ask that you carefully consider these guidelines before commenting:
- Stay on point. Off topic comments will be removed.
- Obscenities will not be tolerated. Comments that contain obscenities and expletives will be removed.
- No room for hate. Comments that are prejudice or are intended to incite violence or vilify any person or group, regardless of race, creed, color, or sexual orientation will be removed.
- No personal attacks. Treat everyone with respect. Attempts to harass, insult and/or damage the reputation of others are unacceptable.
- No spam, porn or illegal material.
- Campaigning, promoting and advertising will also not be tolerated and any such comments will be removed.
Posted on Tue, May 23, 2017
by Rafael Seno