APPLICATION CLOSED: Agroenterprise Development Officer
The AGREA Agroenterprise Development Officer is responsible for assisting the day-to-day activities of AGREA’s programs in farming communities and with all stakeholders involved in the agroenterprise.
JOB LOCATION: Marinduque, Philippines
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 31 January 2019
START DATE: February 2019 (tentative)
- Share the role of externally-facing role-managing relationships in the community. There also is a heavy emphasis on team management and development, and establishing standards of performance across all programs.
- Help develop and implement strategies that will maximize the synergies among program areas.
- Help develop and implement a system to evaluate the skill, experience, and professional development needs of all the beneficiaries of the programs implemented.
- Instill a sense of accountability among team members by modeling tight oversight of individual and organization performance standards that should reflect on the success and tangible effect of the programs.
- Help develop a balanced scorecard and program dashboard; establish consistent, objective program performance standards of accountability.
- Assist in providing content to the Department of Rapport and Communication for stories, news, and updates
- Coordinate with the Department of Agricultural Abundance for the development of agriculture related training contents
- Coordinate with the Department of Opportunities in aligning business development plans with community development
- A graduate of Social Works, Social Science, Community Development, Business, or any related degree
- Experience in community organizing, capacity building, enterprise development, monitoring and evaluation, working in educational institutions, NGOs, and/or agriculture
- Good communication skills both in speaking and writing in English and Filipino
- Willing to travel
- Physically fit to travel
- Is a team player
- Has experience in writing proposals and project reports
- Knowledge in documentation and reporting is a plus
For interested applicants, please submit your comprehensive 1-page resumé plus a cover letter to email@example.com.
Posted on Thu, December 13, 2018
by Rafael Seno filed under