APPLICATION CLOSED: AGREA General Manager
The general manager directs and coordinates activities of one or more departments, such as operations or sales, agri-production, or a major division of the business organization in support to the Chief Executive Officer; and aids chief administrative officers in formulating and administering organization policies by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate managers.
Corporate Position: General Manager
Reports to: President and CEO
Number of Open Positions: One (1)
Assignment Location: Philippines
Hiring Date: Immediate
- Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with the Chief Executive Officer, other administrative personnel and subordinate managers to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
- Oversees manufacturing and materials departments to review production and operating reports and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays and to meet future growth.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and supports engineering and sales to oversee design concepts with fundamental or new technology used for new or existing products or improvement to provide cost reduction, safety, customer requirements and market growth.
- Reviews operations and plans to meet requirements for sales planning and to ascertain manufacturing or outsourcing requirements to develop new markets.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
- Business Acumen
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
This role manages and directs staff management in sales, operations, quality, materials, manufacturing and human resources. The role is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of direct reports and for carrying out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
For immediate hiring. Apply now!
For interested applicants, please submit your comprehensive 1-page resumé and a cover letter to [email protected].
Posted on Wed, February 6, 2019
by The AGREA Team