The AGREA Farm School, through the support of TESDA Marinduque Provincial Office, delivers expanded student assistance to willing and deserving Organic Agriculture Production (OAP) NCII scholarship applicants in the Province of Marinduque.
The Private Education Student Financial Assistance (PESFA) program is one form of assistance to students in private education under Republic Act 6728, otherwise known as “Expanded Government Assistance to Students and Teachers in Private Education Act”.
Section 8 of the said RA establishes TESDA-PESFA under the Assistance to College Freshman. The program shall be directed to area-based critical skills that respond to emerging and highly in-demand job requirements in the local and overseas labor market and shall be purposively driven in accordance with the Seek-Find-Train-Certify-Employ policy of the agency.
PESFA program aims to extend financial assistance to marginalized but deserving students in Technical-Vocational Education and Training (TVET) courses and to assist private institutions in their development efforts by assuring a steady supply of enrollees to their course offerings.
The PESFA program seeks to:
- Establish an integrated scholarship scheme to improve equity and access to TVET opportunities;
- Optimize the use of available financing resources for scholarship that will ensure immediate employment;
- Induce additional investments in TVET; and
- Encourage technical vocational institutions (TVIs) to offer relevant qualifications that are responsive to the labor market demands.
Updated AGREA Farm School Training Calendar
Qualification of PESFA Target Beneficiaries
The target beneficiaries of PESFA shall have the following qualifications:
- Must have completed at least secondary education (a graduate of high school, or a K-12 Grade 10 Finisher).
- A Filipino Citizen of at least fifteen (15) years old at the start of the training; and
- With an annual family income of Three Hundred Thousand Philippine Pesos (P300,000.00) and below.
Each scholar shall be entitled to the following benefits:
The free tuition covers 232 hours of OAP NCII training
Php60.00 per day
The free assessment follows shortly after the OAP NCII training
An entrepreneurship training courtesy of AGREA International, and taught by Cherrie Atilano herself, shall also be integrated in the training program free of charge.
The AGREA Farm School
Located in Barangay Cawit, Boac, Marinduque and with a consistent national assessment passing rate of 100% since it opened in November 2017, offers OAP NCII.
OAP NCII is a month-long technical-vocational training and skills development training that is consist of competencies in the production of organic farm products such as organic fertilizers, vegetables, chicken, and hogs.
AGREA Farm School maintains 100% pass rate - again!
Take the Organic
Agriculture NCII Course at the AGREA Farm School
- Copy of Form 138, Report Card or Certificate from the school where the applicant has completed his/her secondary education; and
- Any of the following documents showing that the applicant has an annual family income of not more than Three Hundred Thousand Philippine Pesos (P300,000.00):
- Annual Income Tax Return or Certificate of Compensation Payment;
- Tax Withheld for the previous year;
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR); or
- Certificate of Indigency issued either by the City/Municipal Mayor, City/Municipal Social Welfare and Development Officer (C/MSWDO) or Barangay Captain.
- Filled-out Learner’s Profile Form. (This copy is available at the AGREA Farm School or at the TESDA Marinduque Provincial Office in Boac, Marinduque.)
- 5 pcs 1x1 photograph (white background)
- 4 pcs passport size photograph (white background, formal)
- Medical certificate
- Barangay clearance
- Photocopy of any government-issued ID (if available)
To know more about the AGREA Farm School, Organic Agriculture Production NCII, and for information and other inquiries, call/text Sun Cellular 0933 824-6020, Globe 0917 888-6505, Landline (042) 332-0025, M-F Office hours 9AM-5PM, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also visit the TESDA Provincial Office in Marinduque: 2/F JRT Building, Magsaysay St., Brgy. Isok I, Boac, Marinduque. Tel. No. (042) 332-0231, email address email@example.com.